
Click on picture to see larger view
Proposal Plan - 2628 on Dec 7 2008
Suzhen & Sookfern MUST reach padang latest 1100hrs.
Edward and gang will reach around 1100hrs but will hide and only surprise sookfern at the end of PHASE 2(when i collect the balloons at the 41.3km mark). I will call weiting's hp. She is the overall incharge of the supporters. Confetti guns will be passed to hebe before hand (on Sat 06-12-2008)
IMPORTANT NOTE
1) PHASE 1 - Singapore Flyer is the 39.5km mark. I will call suzhen and weiting to inform them. Suzhen will make her way slowly to Point Z with sookfern. Weiting will inform the rest also to make their way slowly to Point Z. TY.
2) PHASE 2 - Point B where the balloons are waiting is the 41.3km mark. I will call suzhen and weiting again to acknowledge that i have received the balloons. They should standby now. I will be arriving in soon (abt 9 mins)
3) FINAL PHASE - The last 700m to clear...
Overview
1) The run will commence at 0530hrs. Average speed is 9mins/1km. Estimated time for 42km is 6h30mins (12pm).
2) Collection of 22 x helium balloons at 1000hrs by my brother Wai Kit at Bugis. He will then proceed from Bugis MRT to Point B via the route in purple. No move for balloons from Bugis is 1030hrs. Balloons must reach the form up point B by 1130hrs.
4) Suzhen will ensure sookfern will be present and is only allowed movement within the pink sectors. Red sectors are banned (to avoid seeing the balloons esp during 1030hrs-1130hrs)
5) Huilong will ensure that I finish the 42km.
6) Supporting parties are to assemble at Point Z for the finale. Pls help to shoot the confetti Guns
No comments:
Post a Comment